- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Trail running
- Dual-layer mesh balances support, durability, and breathability
- Extended toe-cap coverage for added durability
- Internal heel counter provides support on all terrains
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
- Oversize EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain
- Offset: 5 mm
- Forefoot: 23 mm
- Heel: 28 mm
- Fit: Medium
- Surface: All Terrain
- Preferred Ride: Balanced
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.
You may also like....