Combined with an even more forgiving and adaptive forefoot, we’re talking a smoother ride than ever. Then there’s Clifton 4’s surprising new look, which will turn heads. And that’s before they even experience the improved fit and breathable mesh upper.
While still very much a Clifton, there’s an air of refinement to this latest iteration.
- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road running
- Upper: Open engineered mesh construction to maximise breathability and support
3D puff print frame for lightweight, detailed support
Moulded Ortholite sockliner
- Midsole: Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
- Full EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Outsole: Full ground contact design
- Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- Offset: 5mm / Heel 28mm - Forefoot 23mm
- Weight: 215g
You may also like....