As you’d expect from its award-winning Clifton lineage, the HOKA Women's Clifton 4 is light, cushy, and very, very fast. At its core is HOKA’s famed midsole geometry, which has been given an upgraded foam package to ensure consistent cushioning through the life of the shoe.
Combined with an even more forgiving and adaptive forefoot, we’re talking a smoother ride than ever. Then there’s Clifton 4’s surprising new look, which will turn heads. And that’s before they even experience the improved fit and breathable mesh upper.
While still very much a Clifton, there’s an air of refinement to this latest iteration.
- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road running
- Upper: Open engineered mesh construction to maximise breathability and support
3D puff print frame for lightweight, detailed support
Moulded Ortholite sockliner
- Midsole: Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
- Full EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Outsole: Full ground contact design
- Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- Offset: 5mm / Heel 28mm - Forefoot 23mm
- Weight: 215g
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.