MACH has the award-winning Clayton in its genes, boasting the same startling trio of benefits: maximum cushion and super responsiveness in a surprisingly lightweight package. MACH takes lightweight performance to a new height with a dual density PROFLY™ midsole and full RMAT® outsole. PROFLY™ provides a forgiving landing and responsive toe off, while that RMAT® outsole offers additional responsiveness, as well as durability. MACH stands out further from the pack with its sporty, clean, breathable mesh upper.
• Gait type: Neutral
• Ideal use: Road running
• Lightweight, open engineered mesh offers a comfortable fit and maximum breathability
• Open knit pattern areas offer maximum breathability across the midfoot and vamp (forefoot)
• Closed knit pattern areas offer structure and support to help lock down the arch and heel
• Early Stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
• PROFLY(tm) midsole for a unique balance of propulsion and protection
• Oversized Active Foot Frame for maximum tuned stability
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.
You may also like....