Inspired by Karl Meltzer, who holds the record for the most 100-mile trail race wins, the fastest completion of the (2,190 mile) Appalachian Trail, and epitomises the "go everywhere, run everything" attitude, this shoe is designed to attack all breeds of technical trail.
With this bold, fully redesigned reiteration, HOKA have improved fit, stability and durability. Built on a new last, the wider midsole creates a more stable platform for the foot and offers a wider toe box with reinforced areas where your feet need them.
The outsole features Vibram lugs (up to 5mm) which holds up to all kinds of rugged terrain, while the upper offers an improved comfort up top. The Speedgoat 3 is a fast, durable running trail shoe.
Shoe Category: Neutral
Ideal Use: Trail Running
• Open engineered mesh construction to maximize breathability and support
• Reinforced TPU midfoot overlays to help ensure a secure fit
• Midfoot cage construction designed for stability and lockdown/foot capture
•Oversize EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
•Wider platform designed to provide a more stable base on varied terrain
•CMEVA foam midsole absorbs impact points and offers stable footing
•Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
• Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
• More durable outsole design
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.