Inspired by Karl Meltzer, who holds the record for the most 100-mile trail race wins, the fastest completion of the (2,190 mile) Appalachian Trail, and epitomises the "go everywhere, run everything" attitude, this shoe is designed to attack all breeds of technical trail.
With this bold, fully redesigned reiteration, HOKA have improved fit, stability and durability. Built on a new last, the wider midsole creates a more stable platform for the foot and offers a wider toe box with reinforced areas where your feet need them.
The outsole features Vibram lugs (up to 5mm) which holds up to all kinds of rugged terrain, while the upper offers an improved comfort up top. The Speedgoat 3 is a fast, durable running trail shoe.
Shoe Category: Neutral
Ideal Use: Trail Running
• Open engineered mesh construction to maximize breathability and support
• Reinforced TPU midfoot overlays to help ensure a secure fit
• Midfoot cage construction designed for stability and lockdown/foot capture
•Oversize EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
•Wider platform designed to provide a more stable base on varied terrain
•CMEVA foam midsole absorbs impact points and offers stable footing
•Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
• Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
• More durable outsole design
You may also like....