Road Racing for Serious Runners tells you how to train smarter and run faster. This training plan is based on solid science, and its physiological basis is clearly explained and incorporated into a running program that produces maximum results and reduces the risk of injury.
Learn how to:
- Design a week-by-week training program
- Determine the right pace to run during speed workouts
- Get the most out of long runs
- Taper training before an important race
- Detect and avoid staleness and injury
- Determine the best strategy for each race
- Achieve the optimal mental state to train and race
You may also like....