Combining a lightweight, weather-resistant nylon shell with a merino mesh lining, the Women's Rush Windbreaker is the ultimate active layer for trail running, hiking and other active pursuits in the mountains and beyond.
With a DWR finish that sheds wind and light precip, the Incline also features Icebreaker's 145g/m² Cool-Lite mesh on the inside, which combines soft, breathable merino wool with natural Tencel and nylon for an optimal balance of wicking and fast drying performance.
Laser-cut holes in the underarms aid in ventilation, and the reflective front zip improves low-light visibility around town. Zipped hand pockets store your car key, cash or other essentials, and the jacket packs into the left pocket for compact travel.
- Main: 100% nylon (20D, 150g/m²)
- Mesh Lining: corespun 51% Merino wool, 34% Tencel, 15% nylon (145g/m²)
- DWR finish
- Quick drying
- Moisture wicking
- Packs into left hand pocket
- Reflective centre front zip
- Venting holes
- Chin guard
- Interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams
- Zipped hand pockets
- Droptail hem
- Weight: 220g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.