- New ADAPTERFIT waist system allows packﾒs back length to be adjusted, thus customising the fit for all body shapes
- Shoulder strap compression molds the pack to the upper body, while internal back stiffener ensures stability
- Lid pocket, which has internal and external zips, can be removed for lighter running with reduced storage capacity
- Main compartment's dual closure system can be used to compress pack when less is being carried
- A climbing rope can be securely attached underneath the dual closure system
- Ice axes can also be attached and carried
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.