A lightweight water-resistant gaiter that stops debris from entering the shoe when running off-road. Clips onto the attachment points found on the ARCTICCLAW 300, ARCTICTALON 275, X-TALON 212, TRAILTALON 275, TRAILTALON 250, ROCLITE 305, ROCLITE 305 GTX. Also comes with a strengthened rubber O-ring, so it can be fitted to any other shoe. Stretch material offers unrestricted ankle movement when running.
- Stretches with Ankle: Unrestricted running movement delivered through gaiter’s stretchy fabric.
- Locks in Place: Unique on-the-shoe attachment clips ensure the most secure of all fits.
- Fast Kit Change: Just three attachment points – all on the running shoe – make it quick and easy to put on/remove.
- Added Versatility: Comes with strengthened rubber O-ring, which can be fitted to both sides of the gaiter and strapped under the sole of any running shoe.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.