- Easily adjusted X-LOCK compression straps ensure a comfortable and moulded fit to the body with zero bounce
- Two 250ml softflasks are easy to reach, quick to refill and when in the pockets hold stable to the body
- A rear zip pocket can be used to keep essentials safe
- Pocket can also fit a jacket
- Two open front mesh pockets allow for even easier access to gels or other items
- Pockets can be removed if runner wants to go lighter
- Additional attachments designed to hold poles when not is use
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.