An update to the iconic F-LITE™ 195, the V2 features a new internally structured one piece upper, allowing the shoe to adapt and breath with increased durability. The sticky rubber outsole features Rope-Tec™ reinforcements for rope climbing, awesome grip and flexibility for movement and speed.
- For speed training.
- Indoor or outdoor workouts, Functional fitness, weightlifting, running.
- Lightweight: Updated upper materials with a breathable, durable, one piece construction.
- Comfort and speed: A powerflow midsole provides lightweight comfort and 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return.
- Flexibility: Meta-flex technology allows natural flexing in the forefoot and the intergrated metcradle lacing system holds your foot secure in the shoe both ensuring the shoe moves naturally with the foot.
- Grip: Rope-tec delivers traction and durability on rope climbs.
- Stability: A 4mm heel-to-toe drop and Y-lock heel system holds the heel in place for more proprioception, stability and balance when weightlifting or performing functional movements.
Inov-8 is one of the world’s leading all-terrain footwear, apparel and equipment brands, priding themselves on designing high quality, innovative products in both the running and performance training markets.
Inov-8 believes that an athlete’s interaction with the environment around them is the single most important factor to consider when designing products. And with this in mind the company is driven by a desire to deliver athlete-centric innovation.
You may also like....