The Inov-8 Roclite 315 is the most durable trail running shoes in the Roclite range from Inov-8. Whether you are a seasoned endurance trail runner or you just prefer some off-road running these shoes will do a great job. The fantastic cushioning is great for a trail shoe and beneficial for those that run or race long distances or who crave extra comfort.
The outsole of the Roclite 315 offers deep cleating affording you better grip on uncertain ground. The strong and elastic nylon upper will dry quicker in wet conditions and when you feet become hot, providing you with extra comfort. The mesh lining is incredibly breathable only adding to your comfort. Overall the Inov-8 315 is a great trail running shoe for all runners seeking comfort and grip for muddy and rocky grounds.
- 315g - a light and responsive trail running shoe.
- Balance of cushioning provides a responsive ride.
- Generous fit offers a more comfortable style perfect for long distances.
- 'Sticky' rubber outsole compound to optimise grip and afford greater durability.
- Quick drying synthetic nylon upper that is resilient and stretchy.
Inov-8 is one of the world’s leading all-terrain footwear, apparel and equipment brands, priding themselves on designing high quality, innovative products in both the running and performance training markets.
Inov-8 believe that an athlete’s interaction with the environment around them is the single most important factor to consider when designing products. And with this in mind the company is driven by a desire to deliver athlete-centric innovation.