BEST IN TEST! In Trail Running Magazine's Get A Grip battle (April 2017), contested by six shoes all claiming to offer the best traction in soft and muddy underfoot conditions, the MUDCLAW 300 came out on top, claiming the BEST IN TEST accolade.
Nothing grips better in mud. Aggressive 8mm studs claw through all mud-sodden terrain and come back up begging for more.
Run with confidence over the muddiest of terrains with this trail running shoe. The MUDCLAW 300 delivers the ultimate grip in mud through an aggressive outsole with a unique stud design that releases mud as quickly and efficiently as it grips to it.
- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Trail and fell running
- Aggressive outsole for unrivalled grip
- The multidirectional stud pattern ensures mud is released quickly from the outsole, so the studs are always able to deliver maximum grip with every step
- A Dual-C combination of medium sticky and hard sticky rubbers ensure the studs stay strong over time and continue to deliver
- The rand that wraps around the shoe's upper and toe bumper ensure outstanding protection against stones and other debris
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.