BEST IN TEST! In Trail Running Magazine's Get A Grip battle (April 2017), contested by six shoes all claiming to offer the best traction in soft and muddy underfoot conditions, the MUDCLAW 300 came out on top, claiming the BEST IN TEST accolade.
Nothing grips better in mud. Aggressive 8mm studs claw through all mud-sodden terrain and come back up begging for more.
Run with confidence over the muddiest of terrains with this trail running shoe. The MUDCLAW 300 delivers the ultimate grip in mud through an aggressive outsole with a unique stud design that releases mud as quickly and efficiently as it grips to it.
- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Trail and fell running
- Aggressive outsole for unrivalled grip
- The multidirectional stud pattern ensures mud is released quickly from the outsole, so the studs are always able to deliver maximum grip with every step
- A Dual-C combination of medium sticky and hard sticky rubbers ensure the studs stay strong over time and continue to deliver
- The rand that wraps around the shoe's upper and toe bumper ensure outstanding protection against stones and other debris
Inov-8 is one of the world’s leading all-terrain footwear, apparel and equipment brands, priding themselves on designing high quality, innovative products in both the running and performance training markets.
Inov-8 believes that an athlete’s interaction with the environment around them is the single most important factor to consider when designing products. And with this in mind the company is driven by a desire to deliver athlete-centric innovation.
You may also like....