The Men's Roclite 290 from Inov-8 has been designed for those who want to keep up the pace even in rough terrain. The Tri-C rubber compound and multi-directional claw-shaped cleats provide grip on multiple terrains, from road to wet rock and muddy grass. The Roclite 290 is a lightweight and flexible trail shoe that delivers a responsive ride wherever you decide to make your track.
- Ideal use: Trail running
- Tri-C rubber compound and multi-directional claw-shaped cleats
- Two-piece POWERFLOW delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles
- ADAPTERWEB met-cradle adapts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot in motion
- Y-LOCK system holds the heel in place and offers support
- META-SHANK is a rock plate that protects the underfoot from sharp rocks
- Strengthened rubber toe-cap shields the toes from obstructive debris
- Fit: Standard
- Drop: 4mm
- Footbed: 6mm
- Lug Depth: 6mm
- Midsole: POWER FLOW
- Midsole Stack: Heel 17.5mm / Forefoot 13.5mm
- Shank: 2nd Gen Metashank
- Sole Compound: TRI-C STICKY
- Product Weight: 290g / 10.15oz
Inov-8 is one of the world’s leading all-terrain footwear, apparel and equipment brands, priding themselves on designing high quality, innovative products in both the running and performance training markets.
Inov-8 believes that an athlete’s interaction with the environment around them is the single most important factor to consider when designing products. And with this in mind the company is driven by a desire to deliver athlete-centric innovation.
You may also like....