The Men’s TerraClaw 250 from Inov-8 has been designed to suit every type of surface; its sturdy construction will let you run anywhere you want for as long as you want. The toe cap and welded overlay will help protect your foot from potential injury, and the cushioned midsole provides flexibility and bounce back.
- Ideal use: Trail running
- Dual-C sticky rubber outsole combines hard and sticky rubbers for multi-surface grip
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop increases underfoot cushioning to keep you going for longer
- Lightweight toe cap protects forefoot
- Welded overlay helps to guard against debris
- Fit: Standard
- Drop: 8mm
- Footbed: 6mm
- Lug Depth: 5mm
- Midsole: Compressed EVA
- Midsole Stack: Heel 22.5mm / Forefoot 14.5mm
- Shank: DFB
- Weight: 250g
Inov-8 is one of the world’s leading all-terrain footwear, apparel and equipment brands, priding themselves on designing high quality, innovative products in both the running and performance training markets.
Inov-8 believe that an athlete’s interaction with the environment around them is the single most important factor to consider when designing products. And with this in mind the company is driven by a desire to deliver athlete-centric innovation.