Evolution of the award-winning Terraultra G 260 with Graphene-Grip. The new Powerflow Max midsole, combined with a 33% increase in stack height, makes the Men's Terraultra G 270 a more cushioned ride with greater energy return and bounce.
A new Boomerang footbed adds even more spring to the responsive ride, while the upper has been improved with premium materials that boost protection and durability. The Terraultra G 270 with Graphene-Grip retains all the elements that made the original G 260 such a global favourite but, following extensive feedback from top ultra-runners, has been upgraded into the new must-have long-distance trail shoe.
It’s time to run forever.
- Ideal use: Long distance trail running
- Graphene-enhanced rubber grip
- Lightweight tongue that shapes to the foot
- Super-durable Boomerang footbed gives extra 40% rebound
- Biomechanically designed to support the foot
- Breathable Exterofit upper
- Minimal shock impact
- Responsive comfort underfoot
- Powerflow Max midsole delivers greater bounce and energy return
- Improved durability: The use of tougher, but lighter, rand materials around the edge of the forefoot
- Zero-drop: The 0mm drop promotes the best natural form when running long-distances
- Increased cushioning: A stack height increase from 9mm to 12mm means the foot sits further from the ground
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.