Utilising GORE-TEX® product technology, the TRAIL TALON 275 from Inov-8 delivers the optimal combination of natural movement and flexibility with climate comfort and protection from the elements, this ensures feet remain comfortable and dry on even the wettest trail run. The ultimate shoes for running over hard-packed trails, the TRAIL TALONTM offers the ultimate balance of speed and cushioning.
- Weight: 275g, fit: standard fit, foot bed: 6mm, foam midsole: POWER FLOW, drop: 8mm
- Superior trail traction: Multi-directional 4mm deep studs, each with a wide contact area, provide aggressive grip, excellent underfoot stability and the quick release of any debris.
- GORE-TEX® product technology works to deliver protection from the elements and optimum climate comfort for your feet.
- Cushioned ride: Two-piece POWERFLOW delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles. Wider fit allows feet more room inside the shoe.
- Increased flexibility and comfort: Built around natural anatomy of the foot, the next generation ADAPTERFIT met-cradle adapts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot when in motion.
- Stay protected: The on-the-shoe gaiter hooks offer a more secure attachment system that allows you to attach the RACE ULTRA GAITER to the shoe. Gusseted tongue also ensures debris is kept at bay.
- The patented Dynamic Fascia Band™ (DFB) mimics the 'Windlass Effect' delivering a kick of energy with each step, helping the athlete to move faster and more efficiently
- The standard fit offers a close-fitting heel that locks the shoe in position, while a wider toe box allows the toes to splay when running naturally or lifting weights. Standard fit suits those with wider feet and athletes using the product for long sessions.
- Inov-8 has partnered with Gore to develop inov-8's most flexible athletic GORE-TEX footwear ever. Leveraging innovative construction and material solutions, this provides the optimal combination of natural movement and flexibility with climate comfort and protection, so you can keep running.