Super-soft mid-layer that delivers additional warmth in cooler conditions and at higher altitude. Can be worn on top of a base-layer and/or under a shell for ultimate protection. Perfect for training days.
- For mountain running, trail running.
- Stay warm: Protects against the cold by trapping air close to the body.
- Superior comfort: Super-soft fabric for an unrivalled mid-layer feel.
- Freedom of movement: The fabric’s spandex content ensures an unhindered running motion in the upper body and retention of shape when stretched.
- Versatility: Wear it on top of a base-layer and/or under a shell for ultimate protection. Perfect for training days as well as pre and post sessions.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.