An update to the iconic F-LITE™ 195, the V2 features a new internally structured one piece upper, allowing the shoe to adapt and breath with increased durability. The sticky rubber outsole features Rope-Tec™ reinforcements for rope climbing, awesome grip and flexibility for movement and speed.
- For speed training.
- Indoor or outdoor workouts, Functional fitness, weightlifting, running.
- Lightweight: Updated upper materials with a breathable, durable, one piece construction.
- Comfort and speed: A powerflow midsole provides lightweight comfort and 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return.
- Flexibility: Meta-flex technology allows natural flexing in the forefoot and the intergrated metcradle lacing system holds your foot secure in the shoe both ensuring the shoe moves naturally with the foot.
- Grip: Rope-tec delivers traction and durability on rope climbs.
- Stability: A 4mm heel-to-toe drop and Y-lock heel system holds the heel in place for more proprioception, stability and balance when weightlifting or performing functional movements.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.