An orienteering shoe that performs on the most severe of off-road terrain, especially slippery ice and frozen ground. The tungsten carbide metal spikes on the outsole grip to everything and anything.
- For orienteering, off-trail running, fell running, mountain running.
- Phenomenal grip: With 18 metal spikes in each pair, outstanding grip is guaranteed. Each spike sits in the middle of a 8mm deep rubber stud, and as the outsole hits the terrain the spike protrudes from the stud to deliver maximum grip.
- Phenomenal grip II: Industry-leading StickyGrip rubber and Ice-Tec technology (micro particles of glass that increase adhesion properties) work in tandem to ensure unbeatable grip on the most slippery of surfaces.
- Run in comfort: A breathable gusseted tongue stops annoying bits of debris from entering the shoe, while the PROTEC-PLATE and rubber bumper protect the underfoot and toes respectively from the impact of sharp rocks and stones.
- Enjoy protection: Lightweight, durable, water resistant upper materials protect the feet, while the MET-CRADLE delivers a secure hold.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.