Reinvention at its finest. The TRAILROC™ has undergone a complete redesign and is now back in inov-8’s trail running range for AW17. More protection, more support, more comfort, greater energy return and improved grip. The new TRAILROC™ 270 & 285 are now better equipped to deal with all hard-packed trails around the world, no matter how rocky. The lighter model of the TRAILROC™ series is perfect for fast running over hard and rocky trails. Supreme grip and underfoot protection, with a cushioned midsole and lightweight upper combine to deliver the ultimate shoe for running at speed over hard and rocky trails.
- Midsole: POWERFLOW+
- Outsole: TRI-C STICKY
- For running on hardy and rocky terrain.
- Lug Depth: 4mm
- Patterned studs to avoid debris build up
- Using three sticky rubber compounds increases grip and durability.
- META-PLATE is a rock plate that delivers the ultimate in underfoot protection, so a runner feels no pain from sharp rocks. The band also flexes with the foot’s natural running gait, delivering a kick of energy with every stride.
- Rubber toe cap helps to protect the toes from rocks and other debris
- New Powerflow+ midsole delivers 10% better shock absorption and 25% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Met-Cradle+ wraps around the midfoot, ensuring a secure, locked down fit and extra support for the arch
- Seam-free upper, so there’s no irritation for the foot inside the shoe.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.