The mens Trailroc 285 is perfect for running long miles when seeking more protection, support and comfort over hard, rocky trails.
The new Trailroc 285 is now better equipped to deal with all hard-packed trails around the world, no matter how rocky. Perfect for running long miles, the Trailroc 285 offers more protection, support and comfort over hard and rocky trails.
Supreme grip and all-over protection combined with increased heel support, a cushioned midsole and durable upper, deliver the ultimate shoe for training on hard and rocky trails.
The outsole is filled with small studs that cut through any terrain debris and grip firm to the hard trail underneath. The studs are placed in a pattern that ensures no debris clogs up between them. The many studs also help dispel downward pressure when a runner’s foot lands on the trail. Using three sticky rubber compounds increases grip and durability. The hardest, most durable rubber is on the heel, with a softer rubber up the centre for increased traction and a medium rubber on the edges for grip and security with every foot strike.
Next-generation Dynamic Fascia Band rock plate delivers the ultimate in underfoot protection, so a runner feels no pain from sharp rocks. The band also flexes with the foot’s natural running gait, delivering a kick of energy with every stride.
Super-robust External Toe Cap protects the toes from rocks and other debris that may be accidentally kicked or tripped over when running on the trail.
- Ideal use: Trail running
- Support, protection and comfort on rocky trails
- Ideal for long distance
- Supreme grip
- Increased heel support
- Cushioned midsole
- Durable upper
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.