Designed for long miles on all types of trails around the world, the updated TRAILTALON™ 290 now delivers the perfect fit, increased protection and unrivalled comfort. Features next generation ADAPTERFIT™ technology, which sees the fit of the shoe adapt as the foot swells on longer distance runs.
- For running on trails, hard-packed trails and over rocky terrain.
- Superior trail traction: Multi-directional 4mm deep studs, each with a wide contact area, provide aggressive grip, excellent stability and the quick release of any debris.
- Superior trail traction II: Using three sticky rubber compounds on the outsole increases grip and durability. The hardest, most durable rubber is on the heel, with a medium rubber up the centre for increased traction and a softer rubber on the edges for grip and security with every stride.
- Cushioned ride: Two-piece Powerflow midsole delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles
- Increased flexibility and comfort: Built around the natural anatomy of the foot, the next generation ADAPTERFIT met-cradle adapts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot on longer runs.
- Stay protected: A new rubber toe bumper protects the toes from sharp rocks and stones, while a gusseted tongue prevents debris from entering the shoe.
- Improved fit: The new lightweight, breathable upper material helps deliver a better fit and feel than the previous model.
- Stay protected II: On-the-shoe gaiter hooks offer a more secure attachment system that allows you to attach a ALL TERRAIN GAITER to the shoe.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.