The world’s toughest shoe for running the world’s toughest long-distance trails. Revolutionary graphene-enhanced rubber delivers the world’s toughest grip on hard-packed trails, while next-generation underfoot technology strikes the perfect balance between comfort and responsiveness. Materials including Kevlar – commonly used in bulletproof vests – give high levels of durability and breathability to the upper of a 260g shoe that is biomechanically designed to enable the natural movement of the foot. The TERRAULTRA G 260 – Designed so you can run forever.
UNDERFOOT PERFECTION: New EXTEROFLOW midsole minimises shock impact and delivers high levels of energy return without compromising on ground feel.
ZERO G / 0MM DROP: Midsole stack height 9mm heel / 9mm forefoot. Zero drop promotes the best natural form for the athlete with largest range of motion in the ankle joint.
RUN IN COMFORT: EXTEROFIT upper adapts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot when running longer distances.
DURABLE LIGHTWEIGHT UPPER: A super-to
- Ideal use: Long distance trail running
- Graphene-enhanced rubber grip
- Responsive comfort underfoot
- Extra durable
- Biomechanically designed to support the foot
- Breathable EXTEROFIT upper
- Minimal shock impact
- Grooved META-FLEX outsole and midsole help you run on slippery or bumpy terrain
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.