The Unisex Inov-8 X-Talon 200 has been designed to take on wet and rocky conditions, and is perfect for obstacle courses and trail running. The shoe features 8mm sticky rubber studs that offers excellent all-round traction and a 3mm heel-to-toe drop and injected EVA midsole bring your foot closer to the ground helping you to go faster while ensuring comfort. Breathable mesh and water repellent DWR coating help to keep your feet dry.
- Ideal use: Trail running
- Highly durable
- Quick draining
- Perfect for wet rocky off road running
- Fit: Standard
- Drop: 3mm
- Footbed: 3mm
- Lug Depth: 8mm
- Midsole: Injected EVA
- Midsole Stack: Heel 18mm / Forefoot 15mm
- Sole Compound: Sticky
- Weight: 200g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.