The Women's Roclite 290 from Inov-8 has been designed for those who want to keep up the pace even in rough terrain. The Tri-C rubber compound and multi-directional claw-shaped cleats provide grip on multiple terrains, from road to wet rock and muddy grass. The Roclite 290 is a lightweight and flexible trail shoe that delivers a responsive ride wherever you decide to make your track.
- Ideal use: Trail running
- Tri-C rubber compound and multi-directional claw-shaped cleats
- Two-piece POWERFLOW delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles
- ADAPTERWEB met-cradle adapts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot in motion
- Y-LOCK system holds the heel in place and offers support
- META-SHANK is a rock plate that protects the underfoot from sharp rocks
- Strengthened rubber toe-cap shields the toes from obstructive debris
- Fit: Medium
- Drop: 4mm
- Footbed: 6mm
- Lug Depth: 6mm
- Midsole: POWER FLOW
- Midsole Stack: Heel 17.5mm / Forefoot 13.5mm
- Shank: 2nd Gen Metashank
- Sole Compound: TRI-C STICKY
- Product Weight: 290g / 10.15oz
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.