- Ideal use: trail running
- Product technology works to deliver protection from the elements and optimum climate comfort for your feet
- Tri-C rubber compound and multi-directional claw-shaped cleats on the ROCLITE outsole, each with a wide contact area, providing an unrivalled grip over unpredictable terrain and the quick release of debris
- Super-durable upper materials combined with a 8mm drop ensure outstanding comfort on the run
- POWERFLOW Midsole delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles
- Built around the natural anatomy of the foot, the new ADAPTERWEB met-cradle adapts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot in motion, while the X-LOCK system holds the heel in place and offers increased support
Inov-8 is one of the world’s leading all-terrain footwear, apparel and equipment brands, priding themselves on designing high quality, innovative products in both the running and performance training markets.
Inov-8 believes that an athlete’s interaction with the environment around them is the single most important factor to consider when designing products. And with this in mind the company is driven by a desire to deliver athlete-centric innovation.
You may also like....