- Ideal use: Trail running
- The 8mm sticky rubber studs not only claw through soft terrain but also hold firm on harder ground, delivering phenomenal all-round grip
- Weighing just 212g and boasting incredible flexibility, it compliments the foot's natural movement and increases speed
- Does it all, over all distances, as proven by the number of world championships it has won on mountains, fells, trails and over obstacle courses
- A 6mm heel-to-toe drop and injected EVA midsole deliver superb underfoot comfort, even on rough, steep terrain
- The rand that wraps around the shoe's upper ensures outstanding protection against stones and other debris
- The DWR coating repels water, helping feet stay drier
Inov-8 is one of the world’s leading all-terrain footwear, apparel and equipment brands, priding themselves on designing high quality, innovative products in both the running and performance training markets.
Inov-8 believe that an athlete’s interaction with the environment around them is the single most important factor to consider when designing products. And with this in mind the company is driven by a desire to deliver athlete-centric innovation.
You may also like....