An update to the pure, close to the ground, power training shoe- the acclaimed F-LITE™ 235. Now even lighter and more durable with a snugger more secure fit than the original model. Built for the best performance in weightlifting, gymnastics, rope climbs, box jumps and burpees.
- For versatile training.
- Supreme stability: The same high density Powerheel technology, zero drop proprioception, and new heel lock construction delivers maximum stability when lifting weights.
- An ultra secure fit: ADAPTERFIT Met-cradle adapts to the natural movement and swells with the foot when in motion during fast, hard lateral and medial movement. New welded overlay construction reduces weight while maintaining ultimate fit and flexibility.
- Natural flexibility: Next generation Meta-flex technology allows optimal multi-directional flexibility and the metcradle lacing system holds your foot secure in the shoe ensuring the shoe moves naturally with the foot.
- Unrivaled grip: The unbeatable grip expected in all inov-8 models with 360 degree Rope-tec extended onto the shoe’s upper for traction and durability on rope climbs.
- Increased durability: A new toe bumper made of a durable rubber compound has been reconstructed for ultimate protection against burpee fatigue.
- Versatility: The Powerheel is 40% denser than the forefoot of the shoe delivering maximum stability when lifting weights while the forefoot provides more cushion for shock absorption and protection while doing box jumps or running.
Inov-8 is one of the world’s leading all-terrain footwear, apparel and equipment brands, priding themselves on designing high quality, innovative products in both the running and performance training markets.
Inov-8 believes that an athlete’s interaction with the environment around them is the single most important factor to consider when designing products. And with this in mind the company is driven by a desire to deliver athlete-centric innovation.
You may also like....