An update to the pure, close to the ground, power training shoe- the acclaimed F-LITE™ 235. Now even lighter and more durable with a snugger more secure fit than the original model. Built for the best performance in weightlifting, gymnastics, rope climbs, box jumps and burpees.
- Midsole: Compressed EVA with POWERHEEL
- Outsole: STICKY
- For versatile training.
- Supreme stability: The same high density Powerheel technology, zero drop proprioception, and new heel lock construction delivers maximum stability when lifting weights.
- An ultra secure fit: ADAPTERFIT Met-cradle adapts to the natural movement and swells with the foot when in motion during fast, hard lateral and medial movement. New welded overlay construction reduces weight while maintaining ultimate fit and flexibility.
- Natural flexibility: Next generation Meta-flex technology allows optimal multi-directional flexibility and the metcradle lacing system holds your foot secure in the shoe ensuring the shoe moves naturally with the foot.
- Unrivaled grip: The unbeatable grip expected in all inov-8 models with 360 degree Rope-tec extended onto the shoe’s upper for traction and durability on rope climbs.
- Increased durability: A new toe bumper made of a durable rubber compound has been reconstructed for ultimate protection against burpee fatigue.
- Versatility: The Powerheel is 40% denser than the forefoot of the shoe delivering maximum stability when lifting weights while the forefoot provides more cushion for shock absorption and protection while doing box jumps or running.
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.