Versatility without compromise. An 8mm drop offers cushioning for the run and box jumps, while the POWERHEEL delivers a stable platform that helps when performing the deepest of squats. The addition of an upper strap ensures the foot remains firmly locked in place. This training shoe proves that it is possible to have the best of both worlds – speed and lifting – in one package.
- For lifting and training versatility.
- Unrivalled grip: ROPE-TEC system delivers traction and durability on rope climbs. STICKY GRIP™ rubber outsole delivers outstanding underfoot grip for every workout.
- Phenomenal grip: New industry-leading StickyGrip rubber delivers over 50% better traction in the forefoot than its predecessor.
- Agility: Next generation META-FLEX technology and optimal multi-directional flexibility moves with the foot, both forward and laterally.
- Explosive power: The POWERHEEL is 40% denser than the forefoot of the shoe. Combined with a 8mm drop (heel-to-toe differential), the POWERHEEL provides maximum power and mechanical advantage when lifting weights.
- Ultimate lockdown: ADAPTERSTRAP technology locks the foot down giving enhanced stability when lifting.
- Cushioned ride: POWERFLOW midsole delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Get more support: External Heel Cage wraps around the rear of the shoe and provides support in the heel.
- Stay protected: Welded rubber toe bumper protects the toes when doing burpees or other movements.
Inov-8 is one of the world’s leading all-terrain footwear, apparel and equipment brands, priding themselves on designing high quality, innovative products in both the running and performance training markets.
Inov-8 believe that an athlete’s interaction with the environment around them is the single most important factor to consider when designing products. And with this in mind the company is driven by a desire to deliver athlete-centric innovation.
You may also like....