The PARKCLAW™ 275 GTX is the perfect shoe for runners wanting to run on paths and trails, or those looking to make a transition from road running to trail running. It performs superbly on both terrains, and features an aggressive outsole for increased grip. Utilizing GORE® Invisible Fit Technology, featuring the GORE-TEX® membrane, ensures that the PARKCLAW™ 275 GTX keeps feet dry and comfortable in the foulest of road-to-trail running conditions.
- For running on paths and trails.
- Stay protected: Waterproof, windproof and breathable. With GORE® Invisible Fit Technology, the GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded directly to the upper, eliminating wrinkles and folds, so pressure points and blisters are significantly reduced and freedom of movement and flexibility is increased.
- Ultra smooth and cushioned ride: Run effortlessly over any road conditions with new Powerflow+ midsole technology. Powerflow+ delivers 10% better shock absorption and 25% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Versatile grip: Slightly more aggressive, trail-style stud pattern compared to a road specific shoe but the wide surface area of the studs ensures it feels smooth when running on roads.
- Get more support: External Heel Counter wraps around the rear of the shoe and provides support in the heel. Delivering this extra hold aids foot stability and helps a fatigued runner maintain a better gait.
- Increased durability: Features more protective, durable upper materials better suited to handling trail debris and environments.
- Extra cushioned ride: New Powerflow+ midsole delivers 20% better shock absorption and 25% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Get more support: The External Heel Counter wraps around the rear of the shoe and provides support in the heel. Delivering this extra hold aids foot stability and helps a fatigued runner maintain a better gait.
- Get more support II: New, improved Met-Cradle+ wraps around the midfoot, from the laces to the midsole, ensuring a secure, locked down fit for the foot and extra support for the arch of the foot.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.