Reinvention at its finest. The TRAILROC™ has undergone a complete redesign and is now back in inov-8’s trail running range for AW17. More protection, more support, more comfort, greater energy return and improved grip. The new TRAILROC™ 270 & 285 are now better equipped to deal with all hard-packed trails around the world, no matter how rocky. Perfect for running long miles, the TRAILROC™ 285 offers more protection, support and comfort over hard and rocky trails. Supreme grip and all-over protection combined with increased heel support, a cushioned midsole and durable upper, deliver the ultimate shoe for training on hard and rocky trails.
- Midsole: POWERFLOW+
- Outsole: TRI-C STICKY
- For running on hardy and rocky terrain.
- The outsole studs cut through any terrain debris and grip to the hard trail underneath
- Using three sticky rubber compounds increases grip and durability. The hardest, most durable rubber is on the heel, with a softer rubber up the centre for increased traction and a medium rubber on the edges for grip and security with every foot strike.
- META-PLATE is a rock plate that delivers the ultimate in underfoot protection
- Super-robust External Toe Cap
- New Powerflow+ midsole delivers 10% better shock absorption and 25% better energy return than standard midsoles
- The External Heel Counter wraps around the rear of the shoe and provides support in the heel
- New, improved Met-Cradle+ wraps around the midfoot
- Weight: 270g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.