For those taking their racing to the extreme, the precision fit x-talon 190 offers inov-8's fastest off-trail model. Weight saving is achieved through a stripped-back upper and a reduced 3mm drop. The improved upper material for SS15 delivers increased durability and comfort. The talon-like grip and incredible flexibility mean this shoe flies over mountains, fells, obstacles and all soft ground. DWR treated. Choose this shoe when finishing second isn't an option.
- Precision fit
- Synthetic DWR Coated TPU Upper
- Mesh Lining
- 3mm footbed
- Injected EVA Midsole
- 3mm Drop
- X-Talon Sole
- Sticky Compound
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Trail/Fell running
- Approx. 190 grams grams
- A close, precise fit ensures minimal internal movement. Ideal for athletes with a narrower forefoot.
- Specially developed using rock climbing rubber technology to optimise grip in wet conditions.
- The addition of rubberised caps over exposed EVA midsole areas delivers added durability to the shoe and gives greater traction and protection when climbing and descending opes.
- A DWR-treated fabric will bead-up water on its surface to stop it from soaking into the fibres. This maintains breathability and shortens drying times.