For those taking their racing to the extreme, the precision fit x-talon 190 offers inov-8's fastest off-trail model. Weight saving is achieved through a stripped-back upper and a reduced 3mm drop. The improved upper material for SS15 delivers increased durability and comfort. The talon-like grip and incredible flexibility mean this shoe flies over mountains, fells, obstacles and all soft ground. DWR treated. Choose this shoe when finishing second isn't an option.
- Precision fit
- Synthetic DWR Coated TPU Upper
- Mesh Lining
- 3mm footbed
- Injected EVA Midsole
- 3mm Drop
- X-Talon Sole
- Sticky Compound
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Trail/Fell running
- Approx. 190 grams grams
- A close, precise fit ensures minimal internal movement. Ideal for athletes with a narrower forefoot.
- Specially developed using rock climbing rubber technology to optimise grip in wet conditions.
- The addition of rubberised caps over exposed EVA midsole areas delivers added durability to the shoe and gives greater traction and protection when climbing and descending opes.
- A DWR-treated fabric will bead-up water on its surface to stop it from soaking into the fibres. This maintains breathability and shortens drying times.
Inov-8 is one of the world’s leading all-terrain footwear, apparel and equipment brands, priding themselves on designing high quality, innovative products in both the running and performance training markets.
Inov-8 believe that an athlete’s interaction with the environment around them is the single most important factor to consider when designing products. And with this in mind the company is driven by a desire to deliver athlete-centric innovation.