Lightweight sunglasses specifically designed for women and runners with smaller faces, Aerolite is directly derived from the Aero model, the reference for trail runners. It offers the same level of grip and ventilation, with a rimless lens for even more lightness and a tremendous feeling of freedom. With its photochromic Reactiv lenses, Aerolite is designed to go further in all conditions.
- 3D Nose Fit: Special nose-pads are adjustable in every direction so that glasses fit every type of nose shape and ensure unbeatable hold in all conditions.
- Air Link Temple system: This elastomer shock absorber insert fitted at the end of the temple makes the glasses lighter and more comfortable
- Asian Fit: Frame ergonomics adapted to Asian facial shapes.
- Full Venting: Highly vented sunglasses structure allowing full circulation of air to prevent fogging.
- Grip Tech: Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Panoramic view: Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.
- Zebra Light Red Lens: Photochromic (NTS) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)
- Visible light transmission rate: 13<>72%
- Protection index: 1 to 3
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.