A partner of the greatest sailors aboard ultra-fast catamarans, Julbo has designed Regatta for superb nautical performance. Outstanding grip and toughness through a curved polypropylene frame, clear vision thanks to photochromic and polarized Octopus REACTIV lenses, and an unimpeded view created by a water-repellent lens coating and open rim facilitating water run-off. Low-density material and the floating cord will stop these sunglasses from sinking. With slim temples and great coverage, Regatta is ready for anything!
- Nose Grip: Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Cord attachment: Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples: Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Floating cord: Improves frame grip and keeps them on the surface if they fall in the water.
- Grip Tech: Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Open rim front: Open rim that allows water to run off at the bottom of the lens
- Total Cover: Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Octopus Lens: Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Water repellent / Oil-repellent Coating (external and internal side)
- Visible light transmission rate: 6<>27%
- Protection index: 2 to 4
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.