The Keahou™ II is a lightweight neutral cushioned running shoe for serious runners. It features S UPER FOAM® cushioning and a Guideglide™ construction for a stable and smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Aosta® II rubber strike area: Provides unsurpassed durability from heel to toe
- Flow Cool System™: Enhances breathability and moisture management from heel to toe to keep feet cool and dry
- GuideGlide Guidance System™: A unique midsole construction that centers the foot from heel-to-toe ensuring a more comfortable and stable ride
- Stay Tied Laces: Acts as a catch to keep the laces tied
- Superfoam™ insert: A space-aged energy-return foam that resists compression and last longer providing cushioning and comfort
- K-EVA: Special formula EVA to provide maximized cushioning and enhance durability of the midsole
- Weight: Approx. 255g