The Keahou™ II is a lightweight neutral cushioned running shoe for serious runners. It features S UPER FOAM® cushioning and a Guideglide™ construction for a stable and smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Aosta® II rubber strike area: Provides unsurpassed durability from heel to toe
- Flow Cool System™: Enhances breathability and moisture management from heel to toe to keep feet cool and dry
- GuideGlide Guidance System™: A unique midsole construction that centers the foot from heel-to-toe ensuring a more comfortable and stable ride
- Stay Tied Laces: Acts as a catch to keep the laces tied
- Superfoam™ insert: A space-aged energy-return foam that resists compression and last longer providing cushioning and comfort
- K-EVA: Special formula EVA to provide maximized cushioning and enhance durability of the midsole
- Weight: Approx. 255g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.