Resistance bands trainingis a form of physical activity that is designed to improve muscular fitness by exercising a muscle or a muscle group against external resistance.
Resistance bands training works to increase muscle strength and endurance by doing repetitive exercises with resistance bands.
There are many positive health outcomes of resistance training.
- Resistance Bands Loop Cross fit Strength Fitness Exercise Lose Weight Training.
- Durable material, multi layered rubber to prevent from snapping.
- Every part of the exercise has resistance, resulting in better range of motion strength and more complete stimulation hence promoting muscle growth.
- Lightweight and portable carry them with you on your vacation and never miss a workout.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.