The Mizuno Men's Wave Ultima 7 combines a performance fit with a smooth ride and soft landing thanks to the new U4iC X midsole compound. With a precise fit that improves allround performance, this is a shoe that is a versatile option for all running types.
- Breathable and Cool, AIRmesh allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort of the upper.
- The DynamationFit system uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
- MIZUNO INTERCOOL:
- Cool and Dry. Mizuno Intercool solves the problem of heat and humidity build-up in a running shoe. It does this by incorporating a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe that removes heat and humidity from the foot through a system of ventilation channels.
- An evolutionary lightweight midsole that delivers stress-free cushioned rides with high rebounds. U4icX for an energised, euphoric and super-comforable run.
- Durability and Traction. X10 provides extremely durable Mizuno carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at the heel strike.
- PREMIUM INSOCK:
- A high-grade removable insock for comfort and cushioning.
For over 100 years Mizuno has been at the forefront of sports craftsmanship and technical innovations with shoes and apparel that work in harmony with your body, so you can go faster and further than ever before. Mizuno running shoes have a minimal impact when compared to its competitors due to the Mizuno Wave midsole technology.
You may also like....