The Mizuno Wave Horizon 4 will take you to the promised land of comfortable running. With a wealth of innovative technology throughout the shoe, every millimetre is as comfortable as the last while still providing performance levels that will help you run harder and further without noticing a difference. On top of that, it has a soft fabric mesh upper for a breathable sock-like fit that helps you to be at one with your shoe and gives a more natural feel to your run. Break new ground and broaden your horizons with this superb shoe because you deserve a comfortable run.
- Ideal Use: Road Running
- Shoe Category: Stability
- Full length XPOP provides a completely new type of midsole compound that delivers cushioning, rebound and stability at the highest level. The great harmony of the super soft cushioning with high energy return makes you feel as if you are floating along on your run from heel to toe.
- Wave foam helps for a more stable and cushioned landing, helping disperse the impact and resulting in a smoother running transition.
- U4icX aids the midsole through additional cushioning, responsiveness and stability, helping maximise your performance.
- DynamationFit uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology, so this shoe is engineered to work with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
- SmoothRide system minimises the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.
- AeroHug upper technology holds the foot stable during the run for a secure fit and an unrivalled comfort. A soft fabric mesh stretches and wraps around the foot to create the most comfortable ride.
- Premium Insock provides a high-grade removable insock for a more comfortable and plusher cushioned feel.
- X10 is an extremely durable Mizuno carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and gives more traction at heel strike.
- Blown Rubber outsole optimizes pressure distribution throughout the forefoot and allows for a softer landing and take-off.
- AIRmesh provides great breathability, helping your feet to keep cool and comfortable no matter the weather.
- Mizuno Intercool provides a system of ventilation channels in the sole of the shoe that helps remove heat and humidity from the foot.
- Weight: 320g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.