The Mizuno Wave Rider 20 is a neutral road running shoe that offers firm cushioning. The shoe is designed for daily training and is also suitable for faster tempo efforts.
This iconic shoe from the Mizuno range features the new Wave concept – the CloudWave™, offering a more cushioned and responsive ride.
The Wave Rider 20 features light, breathable mesh designed to ensure durability and a snug fit, blown rubber in the forefoot for improved softness and the new U4icX strobel lasting board for more comfort and cushioning underfoot.
- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road running
- U4icX heel wedge for added comfort upon landing
- Smooth Dynamotion Fit construction for a well fitted upper
- CloudWave™ offers a more cushioned, responsive ride
- Light, breathable mesh
- Blown rubber in the forefoot for improved softness
- Weight: 10.4 oz
- Stack Height: 30mm (Heel), 18mm (Forefoot)
- Available Widths: D=Medium, 2E=Wide
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-curved
For over 100 years Mizuno has been at the forefront of sports craftsmanship and technical innovations with shoes and apparel that work in harmony with your body, so you can go faster and further than ever before. Mizuno running shoes have a minimal impact when compared to its competitors due to the Mizuno Wave midsole technology.
You may also like....