Best for:For technical trail runners who are running long distances and looking for maximum protection and durability in a comfortable shoe with grip in all weather conditions. Enthusiastic trail runners.
Benefits:Michelin rubber outsole design for maximum grip, traction and protection. Wider gauge platform and Mizuno fanshaped Wave for extra stability. XtaRide which adapts to the surroundings and works in perfect harmony with the body. Newly constructed upper for maximum protection with integrated DynamotionFit for perfect comfort. G-TX construction to keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Maximum mountain trail security and performance guaranteed via the specifically engineered Xta Ride and Concave Wave
- Highly supportive and protective upper for toughest conditions
- Michelin outsole delivers superb grip and traction at all levels
- ESS rock plate for ultimate protection in forefoot
- G-TX upper for all weather conditions and activities
For over 100 years Mizuno has been at the forefront of sports craftsmanship and technical innovations with shoes and apparel that work in harmony with your body, so you can go faster and further than ever before. Mizuno running shoes have a minimal impact when compared to its competitors due to the Mizuno Wave midsole technology.
You may also like....