Strive for more with the Mizuno Wave Inspire 16, the iconic running shoe that balances cushioning and support to give you the comfortable high-performance shoe you’ve always craved. Their U4icX, DynamationFit and new Wave technologies work together to ensure that every inch of your step is cushioned perfectly for the smoothest possible transition while being extra light for optimal speed and agility. On top of that, the new AIRmesh upper is soft and breathable and has an internal toe cap to keep it firm but sleek. Say goodbye to uncomfortable runs, the Wave Inspire 16 will make sure that you’re always on top of your game and never in pain.
- Ideal Use: Road Running
- Shoe Category: Stability
- Wave technology helps absorb and disperse the impact at foot strike, whilst providing the foot increased stability, resulting in a smoother and more cushioned ride.
- U4icX provides a softer cushioned landing at heel and helps energise the foot to push off due to its lightweight high rebound properties
- DynamationFit uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology, so this shoe is engineered to work with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
- SmoothRide system minimises the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.
- Premium Insock provides a high-grade removable insock for a more comfortable and plusher cushioned feel.
- X10 is an extremely durable Mizuno carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and gives more traction at heel strike.
- Blown Rubber outsole optimizes pressure distribution throughout the forefoot and allows for a softer landing and take-off.
- AIRmesh provides great breathability, helping your feet to keep cool and comfortable no matter the weather.
- Mizuno Intercool provides a system of ventilation channels in the sole of the shoe that helps remove heat and humidity from the foot.
- Weight: 285g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.