The Women's Wave Paradox is a new road running shoe that offers maximum pronation support. With a new design the Paradox weighs in at just 300 grams, the lightest in it's class. The Paradox has a Japanese-inspired upper design which makes it one of the more unique running shoes around. The Paradox keeps you cool and dry with Intercool and AirMesh technologies, which give superior breathability and ventilation.
- U4ic midsole delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning
- Double Fan Wave with articulated forefoot Wave Plate provides the optimal blend of shock attenuation, guidance and lightweight flexibility
- DMF upper delivers snug, conforming support where needed with new PU print execution
- Combination blown rubber forefoot/articulated Wave Plate allows pliability and propulsion at toe-off
- Wide forefoot gauge gives maximum support through engineered geometry
- Weight: Approx. 300g
For over 100 years Mizuno has been at the forefront of sports craftsmanship and technical innovations with shoes and apparel that work in harmony with your body, so you can go faster and further than ever before. Mizuno running shoes have a minimal impact when compared to its competitors due to the Mizuno Wave midsole technology.
You may also like....