The Women's Mizuno Wave Rider 17 is a light weight road running shoe. It has been designed with the ability to handle all types of running, from those 'fast days' through to the days when more protection is sought. This shoes is also packed with tech to help you get the most out of your run. A smoothride sole, SR touch cushioning and even taking it to the next step with gender engineering, for the perfect fit according to your gender.
- Smoothride Sole - Unique approach to the sole of the shoe designed to create a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe on every step
- Mizuno Wave Technology® - Inspired by nature, Wave is the industry's most effective midsole technology. Wave's unique shape dissipates impact forces away from the foot for a smoother, more cushioned feel on every step
- Dynamotion Fit - Combination of shoe technologies that create an upper that moves with your foot seamlessly throughout your stride, eliminating stress points and bunching for a more comfortable run
- AP+ improves the quality of the running experience by offering increased rebound and a bouncier feeling run while maintaining the light weight performance you've come to expect from Mizuno
- Gender Engineering - Based on biomechanical research into the differences between men's and women's gait. Mizuno constructs the Midsole/Outsole of each gender differently to improve the ride, performance and comfort
- Weight: Approx. 210g
For over 100 years Mizuno has been at the forefront of sports craftsmanship and technical innovations with shoes and apparel that work in harmony with your body, so you can go faster and further than ever before. Mizuno running shoes have a minimal impact when compared to its competitors due to the Mizuno Wave midsole technology.