The Women's Wave Inspire 10 is a road running shoe designed for moderate pronators. The shoe is stable, fast, easy to wear and has been reduced in weight by 50 grams from the previous version. Other improvements include a more cushioned midsole and a blown rubber forefoot for improved comfort. Smoothride is also introduced, helping to improve transition from heel to toe. The Wave Inspire 10 is lighter, smoother and a great everyday trainer thanks to it's stability and cushioning.
- Smoothride Sole - Unique approach to the sole of the shoe designed to create a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe on every step
- Mizuno Wave Technology® - Inspired by nature, Wave is the industry's most effective midsole technology. Wave's unique shape dissipates impact forces away from the foot for a smoother, more cushioned feel on every step
- Dynamotion Fit - Combination of shoe technologies that create an upper that moves with your foot seamlessly throughout your stride, eliminating stress points and bunching for a more comfortable run
- AP+ improves the quality of the running experience by offering increased rebound and a bouncier feeling run while maintaining the light weight performance you've come to expect from Mizuno
- Gender Engineering - Based on biomechanical research into the differences between men's and women's gait. Mizuno constructs the Midsole/Outsole of each gender differently to improve the ride, performance and comfort
- Weight: Approx. 215 grams
For over 100 years Mizuno has been at the forefront of sports craftsmanship and technical innovations with shoes and apparel that work in harmony with your body, so you can go faster and further than ever before. Mizuno running shoes have a minimal impact when compared to its competitors due to the Mizuno Wave midsole technology.