The Mizuno Women's Wave Ultima 7 combines a performance fit with a smooth ride and soft landing thanks to the new U4iC X midsole compound. With a precise fit that improves allround performance, this is a shoe that is a versatile option for all running types.
- Breathable and Cool, AIRmesh allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort of the upper.
- The DynamationFit system uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
- MIZUNO INTERCOO:
- Cool and Dry. Mizuno Intercool solves the problem of heat and humidity build-up in a running shoe. It does this by incorporating a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe that removes heat and humidity from the foot through a system of ventilation channels.
- An evolutionary lightweight midsole that delivers stress-free cushioned rides with high rebounds. U4icX for an energised, euphoric and super-comforable run.
- Durability and Traction. X10 provides extremely durable Mizuno carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at the heel strike.
- PREMIUM INSOCK:
- A high-grade removable insock for comfort and cushioning.
You may also like....