A close fitting stretch bound hood is comfortable and soft next to the skin while a helmet can be used over the top if required. Two zipped hand pockets at the front of the jacket are great for stashing essentials and they won't get in the way of harness straps or hipbelts just in case you need to warm up your fingers mid pitch. Another zipped chest pocket is perfect for keeping smaller valuables close to hand.
- Main: Pontetorto Technopile
- Underarm panels: Dry Activ Stretch (94% polyester, 6% spandex, 360g/m2)
- Close fitting stretch bound hood
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Articulated arms specifically to reduce hem lift when reaching high
- 2 zipped brushed mesh lined pockets, compatible with harness & hipbelts
- Concealed zipped chest pocket
- Full length YKK front zip with baffle
- Low profile cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Weight: 398g
You may also like....