The Montan Spitfire Jacket from Montane, is a mountaineering belay jacket built for tough, cold conditions. Heavily featured to cater for extreme technical climbing, it harnesses the high water resistance, windproof and breathable properties of Pertex Quantum Pro with Diamond Fuse as its outer fabric. Internally, it uses 200g of PrimaLoft Gold Eco insulation in the core body with 170g in the arms, which provides a remarkably high warmth to weight ratio.
- Pertex Quantum Eco
- PrimaLoft Gold ECO 200g combined with 170g insulation in the sleeves & underarms
- Water resistant
- Increased resistance to snagging & abrasion
- Articulated arms
- Two A-line hand warmer pockets
- External chest pocket
- Full length two-way YKK VISLON® front zip
- Internal waist adjustment to pull rear jacket closer to lumbar
- Internal storm flap with press-stud
- Weight: 860g
You may also like....