The Women's Alpine Guide Glove from Montane, is an extremely dexterous, low profile softshell glove ideal for technical ice / mixed climbing and quick, mountain ascents. Lightweight Granite Stretch softshell outer fabric offers great protection whilst allowing for unrestricted movement. 60g PrimaLoft Gold Eco Insulation together with a micro-grid fleece liner provides warmth and comfort, making this the ultimate glove for moving fast and light in technical mountainous environments.
- Granite Stretch softshell outer
- Goat leather palm, full fingers & thumb
- 60g PrimaLoft Gold Eco Insulation
- Abrasion resistant
- Quick drying micro-grid fleece lining
- Elasticated wrist for a close fit
- Single hand cuff adjustment
- Medium length, low profile cuff
- Weight: 102g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.